[DeTomaso] Switches

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Jan 27 03:37:56 EST 2010

In a message dated 1/27/10 0 28 6, guson at home.se writes:

> The switch also turns on the indicator light in the main instrument.

That would make a lot of sense.   I've always believed that the power
source for the light on the dash was actually the fan relay (that is, that the
wire for the light ran directly from the fan relay).   But I suppose it could
also have been routed directly from the switch instead?

Although I haven't implemented it yet, I've always intended to string a
wire from the fan relay to the fan idiot light (which was never   hooked up on
the later cars) to tell me when the second fan came on.