[DeTomaso] Switches

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Wed Jan 27 03:27:21 EST 2010

You don't mention your car serial number but the bottom switch turns on the interior light. The one above it controlled one of the radiator fans (the other was thermo switch controlled) on early cars, I think it was made a spare on later cars (that had both fans thermo switch operated). My car has been converted from "one manual, one automatic" to "two automatic" but I use the switch to manually turn on one of the fans by overriding the thermo switch for that fan. The switch also turns on the indicator light in the main instrument.

Tomas