[DeTomaso] Lower Control Arm (right rear)

Tom Borcich tborcich at msn.com
Wed Jan 27 02:16:26 EST 2010

You might try Jeff Maxwell in Long Beach...he has quite a few he's collected over the years.

Or...there is a tubing company that has the identical tubing and I have an excellent aircraft/aerospace fabricator who could make one if you can't find one. He has my rear suspension off the car right now and he could probably copy my rear lower a-arm. Just another option.  I have to have the connecting tube between the two arms replaced because my half shaft broke and put a good ding in the tube. So I am ordering tubing right now.

My car is a 72 L, December build date.

Tom