[DeTomaso] removing heater A/C

Mike bluebugman2 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 26 11:02:23 EST 2010

Ok I think I have a easier way to get the fluid out of the A/C - heater box since you already have to drain the system without getting any fluid inside the car except for a few drops- this will work  any car
First drain as much fluid as possible, then disconnect the upper & lower radiator hoses, 2nd get a rag put it around an  air hose from a compressor ( hope ya got 1) and force the air in  one of radiator hoses, this will accomplish a force stream of air and will force and excess fluid out of the system including heater core
Hope that helps
thx
Mike Venarde

"Let us see what's lurking in your walls"

Home Infrared Inspections/ Thermal Imaging

www.commercial-homeinfraredinspections.com