[DeTomaso] Boss 429

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Tue Jan 26 02:49:26 EST 2010

It is s beautiful with new cylinder head, but I'm not particularly
interested. The reason is that the reason why I have a Hemi is that it is
a Hemi, not a "semihemi". The power figures for the new top lids seem
good, 100 hp, but compared to the SCJ, which is not a Hemi, either. What
is the most fun of the peaks are runners, combustion chambers are fairly
deserted in form. (Very similar to that of the older prostock Chrysler
Hemi).

If I had the resources to achieve a new motor so is aluminium highest
priority, so because of the weight. More power is not really needed, but,
of interest to test things, dual spark plugs and an integrated advanced
engine management system, exciting.

As for power modern aluminum block offers 300 added cui, with what is more
interesting, with that cui the Hemi combustion chambers gives 11:1 in cr
using flat top pistons.
Goran