[DeTomaso] Ignition switch

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Jan 25 23:21:27 EST 2010

I remember the one in my 1949 Willy's Overland Wagoneer.  It was near
the top of the gas pedal and pushed directly through the firewall to the
starter.  It was mechanical actuation all the way, it was great, but a
bit more low-tech than I'm looking for now.

Besides Jack was that button you're talking about one push to start and
the next push to stop?  Or was it just the simply momentary switch to
engage the starter?  Big difference.  :)

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA