[DeTomaso] Heater control options

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 21:20:05 EST 2010

It's funny but I have been looking for a soulution to the same issue. I am
redesigning my gauge panel and wwant to get rid of the lever actuated
cables. I found a potentiometer control for the heater bypas valve. Here is
the link :  http://www.chevsofthe40s.com/detail/15646.html

I still need to come up with a solution for the flapper door.
Boyd