[DeTomaso] Russo & Steele Pantera photo

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 24 21:34:12 EST 2010

Given that the storm was Thursday night I suspect most cars were still awaiting their time on the auction block. But yes, you'd be really p*ssed if you'd just purchased it, it's yours at the fall of the hammer. For seller he's alreaduy made aecisoon to part with it anyway, whether R&S or the seller insurance carrier stump up he should get his money. Still a bloody shame to see so many cars damaged so extensively.

Interesting that some have paint peeling etc. where damaged. makes you wonder how many are 'pigs in a dress & lipstick' to run across the auction block.

Julian