[DeTomaso] Link to Russo Steele Damage pics

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 15:38:21 EST 2010

Don't know about checks with R & S, but I know that Mecum reported some slow
checks,
but the real bad guy is Kruse, they owe millions and millions and have even
mailed out rubber checks.

I don't even understand how anybody can F U that badly when you are making
8-10% on both sides of the sale.
esp when the usual sales rate exceeds 70% with reserve cars and 100% with no
reserve.

I know that as a seller, I would not be leaving w/o a check if I were there
with my car.

Most buyers don't leave with a car unless they pay first.  I think only the
proven high rollers ( Leno, formerly Quinn )
get to bill their purchases and pay later.

Michael