[DeTomaso] BJ Insurance Experience

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 15:14:39 EST 2010

Thanks Larry,

Good to know, I'm sure your due diligence on the "agreed value"
phrase made all the difference in the world.

Michael Shortt

I know that if my car ever needed serious bodywork, it would be California
bound to a shop that
knew Panteras well.  The guy that is going to paint my 450 over the next few
months
said that he painted a Pantera once, 15 years ago.  He does great work but a
lapse of 15 years
between the same model is not a huge confidence builder ( and that would be
for repairs, for painting, I'd still give him a shot )
 It would be worth the two way shipping for the piece of mind alone if
bodywork and structural integrity issues were present.