[DeTomaso] Link to Russo Steele Damage pics

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 15:01:55 EST 2010

We did an event several years ago and the people wanted the tent on the
pavement of the parking lot but also didn't want bull pricks, ( what they
call giant metal stakes) driven into their new asphalt surface ).
They wanted weights placed on the pole platforms and corners for a 100' by
80' white tent.   The tent dude was willing to do it, I wasn't. So it became
a testy situation until we threatened to just quit and walk off.
The tent was placed on the lawn instead and the cost of rental carpeting was
far cheaper than fixing holes in the new parking lot I think.

In the end, the extra parking was needed and the grass didn't suffer from
being covered for a few days, within a week it was hard to know that the
tent was ever there.

Michael

--

Michael L. Shortt