[DeTomaso] Where's my Profiles.

Barry Seib oldwheel at mts.net
Sat Jan 23 18:02:30 EST 2010

Oh Mike... I am so saddened to read your letter. I didn't even know your
girlfriend was ill.
I can only imagine what you have been through in the last couple of years
together, having been through a couple of similar situations myself. I think
it's the toughest thing to deal with your mate's suffering. I know you are
an exceptionally generous and loyal friend from my own experience. I hope it
helps you just a little to know how much we all care about you. Treat
yourself kindly and gently and give yourself lots of space while you heal.
Don't stress yourself. Everything else can wait. I'm sure that's what Julie
would want for you. My condolences and prayers are yours in this tragic
time.
Barry