[DeTomaso] Where's my Profiles?.....

Bjoern Flesland bflesland at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 14:27:56 EST 2010

Dear Mike,
Even if we haven't met yet I feel I kind of know you. Shipping Pantera/car
related items to me etc. and helping out answering questions I may have had
here on the list.
I feel very sorry to hear about your girlfriend and I kind of knew what you
were writing before I had finished reading it...
Please accept my condolences.
And you shouldn't care at all about the Profiles in such a time!
Take care Mike!

Sincerely,
Bjoern