[DeTomaso] Pantera gets SMASHED At Russo and Steele! :<(

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 23 11:24:14 EST 2010

Don't get me on a rant here. Unless you have already bought a policy, or made prior arrangments,the insurance company ain't paying. Your in good hands, like a good neighbor. As long as their making money. My Lincoln was stolen, I found one equal for $3000.  NO, NO, thats not the actual cash value. THAT price includes ..marketing, dealer profit, preperation charges, etc. They then sent a questionaie with 100 questions, who was driving, how much money do I make, how did I get home, have I ever declared bankruptsy.  Delay, deny,that's the way they operate. I don't mean to offend any one here.  Haiti is a disaster, I saw few cars, no telephone poles at all, they have banks, I wonder about the insurance industry there?