[DeTomaso] Pantera gets SMASHED At Russo and Steele! :<(

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 00:37:32 EST 2010

Hi guys,

Oh, this hurts!   The numbnuts at Russo and Steele failed to erect their
auction tents properly; two of them came down in a big way in the wind, and a
yellow Pantera got SMASHED by a huge pole!

Here's a link to an aerial video:

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid30311461001?bctid=6291831800
1

The Pantera first appears about 25 seconds into the video.   The whole roof
is smashed in, the decklid got whanged too.   Major, major damage. :<(

I HATE it when Panteras get damaged by buffoonary! :<(

Mike

Mike,

There were two yellow Panteras at Russo & Steele this week.
One is car 3022 and the other, with L bumpers like the damaged car is 6302.

So I believe it is car 6302 that was severely damaged.  Anyone know the auction price
results for this or any of the Panteras?

Very sad to see indeed.

I wish I knew how to get a copy of this video in (mpeg) format.  I'll have to
settle for a screen shot to add to the Registry.

Chuck