[DeTomaso] Pantera gets SMASHED At Russo and Steele! :<(

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 22 23:23:27 EST 2010

At 7 secs you can see Randy Grubb's Kenworth truck creation. I saw Larry Stock today who relayed events and told me Randy was actually in that tent when it took off!

Supposedly those tents are erected to withstand a 100 mph wind, apparently they had a Tornado warning just prior. Scottsdale has been deluged the last couple days and they've been getting their annual rainfall each day.

Julian