[DeTomaso] BJ Pantera

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Fri Jan 22 20:16:46 EST 2010

Hey.... I drove it for two weeks last year, one of which while Same
was in the hospital all week with Mom.  That -was- the week I had
planned to run Silver State by the way.

But yea.... I've blown my own goal of "nothing more than a weekend to
fix" out the proverbial window.

argh

Asa Jay

PS.  It wasn't really -broken-, it just wasn't re-assembled with new parts.
:)

Quoting mikeldrew at aol.com: