[DeTomaso] BJ Pantera

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Jan 22 17:26:46 EST 2010

I know what you mean.  Most folks in my local Mustang club that
remember the Pantera, simply remember it overheated.  I have one
friend in the club who consistently refers to it as a "Panatrouble."
Kind of pisses me off.  I've not seen him in something like 6 years.
This is one of the reasons I want to drive it more, to help dispell
the myth.

Asa Jay