[DeTomaso] Matt Stone

Ian H ihannington286720mi at comcast.net
Fri Jan 22 08:44:37 EST 2010

The Pantera is coming up tonight at Barrett Jackson, Lot #944.  They showed
a sampling of "cars coming up tommorrow" durring last nights auction
coverage, and the Pantera was one of them.  Maybe that means they'll have
coverage of it when it comes up for sale tonight.  It's nice to see a
relatively stock Pantera at BJ for a change, It'll be interesting to see
what it goes for.

Personally, I would never buy/sell something at BJ.  With the heavy buyer
and seller premiums and the $500 fee just to register as a bidder, it's just
a money making machine for BJ.  Not to mention the advertising
revenues.............Every half hour theres a "detailing tip" from Meguires
or something like that.

Ian