[DeTomaso] Panthera?

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Thu Jan 21 12:51:22 EST 2010

It would be great if they were to build a new Pantera, but I would not bet on it.  The announced plans are to build three rather utilitarian models, and it will be an uphill battle just to accomplish that.

The trademark holders have to walk a fine line between protecting their trademark and not pissing off their fans.  POCA should be fine but some of the for-profit vendors with "Pantera" in their name may run into trouble (again).