[DeTomaso] Panthera?

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 21 11:19:59 EST 2010

I might be prejudiced - but I think "the" Pantera is one of the best designed, most beautiful cars ever made.  The stock rear end is absolutely perfect.  I would put it in the top 10 most beautiful cars ever made.  Some of the cars made in the '30's and '40's also rank in the top 10.  If I knew how to scan and forward, I would send some of them.----
     My personal view:  no Ferrari would be in the top 10.  Porsche - ha!  The Countach is a joke. Some of the current Lambos rate way up there.  The Panthera looks really good.  The '63 Corvette coupe is great - imho.     ----Bill