[DeTomaso] What I like about my car

Barry Seib oldwheel at mts.net
Thu Jan 21 10:14:23 EST 2010

>>>This is a mistake. I am responsible for it. It should be BM4320.

We need to change that number on the diagram.
I bought mine from a company that's no longer in business. When I bought my
motor, I think it was listed the wrong way on the supplier's web page. We
need the dual shaft model for our cars.

Barry

The SOBill / Barry Seib wiring diagram mentions a motor, #BM4350

This appears to be a single shaft, three speed unit.  My understanding
is our cars use a dual shaft.More information about the DeTomaso mailing
list