[DeTomaso] Door Speakers

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Jan 20 20:33:20 EST 2010

To quote:

NO   NO    N  Ooooooooooooooooo

       Don't cut holes in virgin kick panels  (either).

First put out a call to see if anyone has some door panels or kick
panels that already have holes.  I agree, you really shouldn't cut
holes in good stock door panels, or kick panels.

I'm lucky (I think), in my case there are already speakers in the
doors, so when I go to upgrade, I'll just get something of the same
size and replace them.  I more than likely would not cut any new holes
in good stock door panels.

Asa Jay

Quoting detomasoregistry at gmail.com: