[DeTomaso] WINDSHIELD OPINIONS NEEDED

mikeldrew at aol.com mikeldrew at aol.com
Mon Jan 18 22:30:06 EST 2010

In a message dated 1/18/10 18 49 23, levitt1946 at aol.com writes:

> The $600.00 question is . Should I tell him to remove it or not ? I would
> like to leave it to a vote from the group as I trust the opinions of my
> friends  here on the list.

I can understand his reluctance.   But as long as he's careful, there
should be no danger.   And in a worst-case scenario, new windshields are a
$600-800 proposition.

While it's possible that there's no rust lurking in the windshield channel,
the great probability is that there is.   Now is the time to deal with it.
 Also, you can't properly paint a car with the glass in anyway.