[DeTomaso] WINDSHIELD OPINIONS NEEDED

michaelsavga at gmail.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 21:55:27 EST 2010

Why do you want it removed?   Michael Shortt

From:	levitt1946 at aol.com
Date:	Mon, 18 Jan 2010 21:48:38
To: <detomaso at realbig.com>
Subject: [DeTomaso] WINDSHIELD OPINIONS NEEDED

Dear Friends ,

Most of you have responded to my many questions and I have always been most
 appreciative.

As you know the Gumball Pantera was hit in the rear the last day of the
Rally .For the past two months the car has been undergoing inch by inch
restoration and repair. In speaking with the craftsman today he feels that we
should not remove the windshield. He sees absolutely no rust in or around the
windshield.I feel that the windshield should be removed.I think my
craftsman/bodyman is afraid that the windshield will break on removal.

The $600.00 question is . Should I tell him to remove it or not ? I would
like to leave it to a vote from the group as I trust the opinions of my
friends  here on the list.

Regards to All,
Robert
Team Pantera Racing #3196