[DeTomaso] upright bearing spacer length ?

forestg at att.net forestg at att.net
Mon Jan 18 19:31:13 EST 2010

 If I remember correctly (and at my age that is not a given) the double roller bearing was 11 mm wider than the stock bearing. As has been noted by others it does not have to be precise but be sure it isn't so short that the axle flange bottoms on the spline ramps before clamping the spacer/bearing assembly.
 -------------- Original message from mikeldrew at aol.com: --------------