[DeTomaso] I need some advice from you Fordies

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Mon Jan 18 01:05:02 EST 2010

Will
Could I misuse this part of your advice?
I really need to know what the lifters are.
Could I maybe fish one out on a pushrod, take its picture
and then put it back with a "magnet on a stick".

Worst case I have to pull the intake to get it back
 and I thought I was going to have to do that to see a lifter anyway.

dave