[DeTomaso] I need some advice from you Fordies

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 17 22:25:31 EST 2010

One more.  Be careful with the dipstick.  It is thin and breaks easily.

And, one more.  As you pull the pushrod(s) out, make sure they aren't stuck
to a lifter.  Pull it about 1/4", and give it a wiggle.  The oil sometimes
allows the pushrod to stick to the lifter.  If you pull a lifter out of a
bore, it's a pain to get it back.  You'll probably have to pull the intake.