[DeTomaso] Fwd:  Removing glue-on mirrors

jjd1010 at aol.com jjd1010 at aol.com
Sun Jan 17 16:24:25 EST 2010

HAHAHA!   %^))   They are a bit trite since you usually  see them on ricers
and other vermin. Seriously, tho, it's tough to find  something that is
appropriately sized, approp mounted, approp styled, but that  is also a powered
electric mirror. It really is a convenience item I don't want  to live
without.

Jeff

In a message dated 1/17/2010 2:00:01 P.M. Central Standard Time,