[DeTomaso] Fwd: Removing glue-on mirrors

jjd1010 at aol.com jjd1010 at aol.com
Sun Jan 17 13:18:11 EST 2010

Please disregard, I was talking about the Colt mirrors.

The BMW M3 mirrors that you are talking about can be made to look better if
 you have a wedge spacer that makes them angle out flatter. They look funny
 because they sit at such a weird angle. Also the interior view of the
mirror is  improved if you use a black sheet metal plate in the same shape as
the mirror  base tucked into the inside rubber gasket. This hides the glue,
etc.

I have pics if anyone would like to see what I'm talking about.