[DeTomaso] NPC SR-71 fans

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 16 23:25:22 EST 2010

After I sent my ms., I thought, I wonder why no one has built the German Stealth plane on a  small scale and see if it would fly.

Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 17:40:25 -0500
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] NPC SR-71 fans
From: boyd411 at gmail.com
To: lotus0005 at hotmail.com
CC: kre at adelphia.net; detomaso at realbig.com

I say a special on the discovery channel where they built a full size mock up of their stealth design in wood and it had a miniscule radar signature. They had a functional helicopter. They used it in one of their rescues of Mussolini, and there is strong evidences that they detonated a "dirty Bomb" They had the "America " bomber that could fly from Europe to  the usa (east coast) and back to germany round trip non stop 8000 miles.

Hugh