[DeTomaso] Removing glue-on mirrors

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 16 20:49:12 EST 2010

Take off the little trim panel (or scrape away some of the paint)on the inside to determine what kind and how much adhesive they used.  Something like Liquid Nails could be a B***h.  Steady pressure will take care of

the many RTV mounted units.  That and a hard plastic putty knife has worked for me a few times.

Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa