[DeTomaso] RC B-52 Nose in crash

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Sat Jan 16 13:05:15 EST 2010

Since I have been restoring cars I have not messed with the models as much
but I did build a vertical take off craft from scratch. The radios were
not set up to fly it so I wrote a computer program which takes joy stick
inputs and sends them out via modem.

I tried to fly it once but I have one of the motors set up wrong. I have
not had a chance to get back to it. By the way it weighs 20lbs and has
40lbs of thrust.

http://www.rc-tech.net/per2/cameraplane/ufo.htm

The motors are set up to rotate forward for forward flight but I doubt I
will ever be abnle to test it. We'll see. Pantera restoration first
priority right now.

Gary