[DeTomaso] zf rebuild

rtaspl at aol.com rtaspl at aol.com
Thu Jan 14 10:02:10 EST 2010

Well I did the rebuild myself the first time 10 years ago and made only 2 mistakes 1 made the trans hard to shift and grind $200 syncro but 2 almost cost me a new trans.   so last month I rebuilt the trans  only to over look a part needing replaced to make it a good rebuild.  so after pulling the trans a 2nd time.  some more research and reading along with a lot of phone calls to others smarter than me. I have a trans back in the car that is working grate and shifts like a new honda.////     I HOPE I DID NOT OVERLOOK ANYTHING.   but in the pantera spirit please call me if you think I can help.   Todd #3620     405-810-1411cell