[DeTomaso] here ya go green stripe hose located

sobill at aol.com sobill at aol.com
Wed Jan 13 21:13:20 EST 2010

In a message dated 1/13/2010 4:56:16 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
levitt1946 at aol.com writes:

>_http://b2b.webwareauto.com/products/1993-HINO-FE2618-6--396++6.5L+Dsl-Hose
,
>+Cooling+System.htm_
>(_http://b2b.webwareauto.com/products/1993-HINO-FE2618-6--396++6.5L+Dsl->Ho
se,+Cooling+System.htm_
(http://b2b.webwareauto.com/products/1993-HINO-FE2618-6--396++6.5L+Dsl->Hose,+Cooling+System.htm) )

I thought the prices were just too good to be true.

This site is a web software technology demonstration site and does  not
sell or deliver auto parts. What they are selling is a front end for auto
parts stores.

You can find 3 foot sections of Gates Green Stripe  at
_http://www.rockauto.com/_ (http://www.rockauto.com/) . Do a part  number search on the Gate
Part Number. 3/4 inch hose is 24212 and the last digit  increases by 2 for each
increase in hose ID of 1/8 inch.

Rock Auto sells a 3 ft section of 1 3/8 Green Stripe for $27.72 +
shipping. I paid $45 for 3 ft of NAPA Yellow Stripe. I think the difference will
pay for some shipping.

YMMV.

Have fun,

SOBill  Taylor