[DeTomaso] Front hub "nose" shape

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 13 20:11:53 EST 2010

The shop (Ed) making the carrier etc. upgrade decided that a one piece billet aluminum front hub and hat allowing the rotor to bolt directly on was a good idea, and they also make them for off road racers.  I have Wilkinson wheels and the ID of the center that positions the wheel on the hub has a small (maybe 1/4 inch) bevel on the inside edge.  Ed is rounding the corresponding corner on the hub for better strength (avoiding a sharp corner) and I need to know if all the Pantera wheels have the same inside bevel, or if some are square requiring a matching square corner on the hub.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks,

Ken