[DeTomaso] High $ Car on ebay, no reserve this time

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 13 16:51:09 EST 2010

I suspect the wording " Also, remember this, I reserve the right to pull this auction at any time, for any reason. If this happens and you have bid on the car, don't take it personally because it has nothing to do with who is or is not bidding on the car. Thanks for your understanding of this policy" really mean's "I listed this as a 'no reserve' auction but I have every intention of pulling it it if it doesn't reach my reserve".