[DeTomaso] Unmolested 4-bolt main 351C block on CL in Wash.

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 13 14:36:26 EST 2010

Here's one for the Panteras NW crowd if anyone's looking for a virgin block for their build.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/pts/1550151202.html

Text:

Ford 351C 4 bolt main block std bore - $600 (Snohomish)
________________________________
 Date: 2010-01-12,  7:44PM PST
Reply to: see below
________________________________

Ford 351 Cleveland factory 4 bolt main block with a standard bore. This
block has been hot tanked and magnafluxed and is ready for machining.
It is hard to find 4 bolt main Cleveland engines at all but really hard
to find one standard bore and unmolested. I also have crank and rods
from this engine I will include if you need them. The 4 barrel heads
from this engine are available. The 351 C was the baddest small block
of the musclecar era and these heads will support over 500HP with minor
work. This is especially easy if you use a stroker kit. The block crank
and rods are $600, heads are $300, Call 425-308-0802. This would be
perfect for a Mustang Mach1, Cougar, Torino Cobra, Mercury Cyclone or
Pantera.