[DeTomaso] Saxton's race car

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 13 13:15:17 EST 2010

Don't know who bought it Chuck but Jim rolled his race Pantera  on the hill at turn 5 at Willow Springs....I know because I was right behind him.  Some say it was a broken half shaft, others say it was his race tires weren't warmed up enough but most everyone agrees that he should of been more concerned with what was in front of him instead of who was behind him ;-]>

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com