[DeTomaso] ZF Rebuild

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Wed Jan 13 11:45:58 EST 2010

Sean,

	You don't have to ship your ZF out of WA state.  We have ZF expert Byron
Sanborn right here in Redmond WA.  He worked for Bellevue BMW and became an
expert in ZF repair but now he's at Vintage Racing Motors in Redmond.  He
also has access to all the ZF parts.  A half dozen or so Panteras NW owners
have had their ZF's gone through by him and AFAIK they are happy with the
result.  If you contact him, tell him I sent you; he and I are old Autocross
friends.

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505

Byron Sanborn