[DeTomaso] Speed Camera Tickets Not Valid?

mikeldrew at aol.com mikeldrew at aol.com
Tue Jan 12 15:43:44 EST 2010

In a message dated 1/12/10 12 28 7, julian_kift at hotmail.com writes:

> The most recent advancements are digital cameras giving higher
> resolution, ease of placement and the now common use of 'average speed' cameras so
> that knowing where the camera is and slowing down is no longer sufficient as
> they will measure the elapsed time and average speed between cameras over
> long distances.

The good news for me was that USA license plates were kryptonite to UK
speed cameras.   When I had my Mustang over there in 2004 and 2005, I was
allowed to keep my US plates on the car, and freely blasted all over the country,
ignoring the periodic flashes from the side of the road.

Those were the days....:>)