[DeTomaso] GATES GREEN STRIP WATER HOSE

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Jan 12 14:55:00 EST 2010

I have both Green Stripe and Napa Gold Stripe on my car.  They are
virtually the same product, just with a different color stripe.  They
both seemed to be the same stiffness to me, and darn hard to cut.  My
local Napa stocks it, so it's a lot easier for me to get than finding
a place that stocks Gates.  It's also a little less expensive.

Asa Jay

Quoting jderyke at aol.com: