[DeTomaso] GATES GREEN STRIP WATER HOSE

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Tue Jan 12 14:04:56 EST 2010

In a message dated 1/11/10 2:51:36 PM, teampantera at yahoo.com writes:

> Anyone have Gates Green Stripe "part numbers" for 2" and 1 & 1/2"
> straight water hose?
> I just need to replace a few short straight pieces I got pissed off at and
> stabbed repeatedly.

Only drawback with Gates Greenstripe hose is, it comes only in bulk- 3 ft
sticks- and most of the car is 1-3/8" size which is special order from most
good auto parts stores. One stick will do most any Pantera, except for the
short 2" section. Mine are still good from '91.
I'd try a big NAPA store for the 2"OD   piece- you might get lucky, or any
of the vendors that sell the ss pipe kits with hoses. Good luck- J DeRyke