[DeTomaso] Ford Racing SVO pedestal style roller rocker C351 wanted

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Tue Jan 12 03:09:17 EST 2010

In a message dated 1/11/10 9:14:52 AM, oldwheel at mts.net writes:

> I bought a set of 16 used SVO C351 pedestal style roller rockers locally
> for
> my 351C but only got 15 that are serviceable.8<( I'm just wondering if any
> of you have some of these kicking around and would like to sell me
> one...or
> a few... or a bunch?

Barry, most good roller rockers are rebuildable- at least the tips and
pivots. What exactly is wrong with #16? Just curious.
I have 4 extra smallblock Chev 1.5:1 stainless rollers, but nothing extra
for a Cleveland. In a pinch, BB Chev rockers interchange with the Clevelands
but they are 1.70:1 instead of 1.73:1, so it slightly detunes that valve.
Some Cleveland giuys run the BBC rockers on the exhaust side.   Good luck- J
Deryke