[DeTomaso] ZF POLISHING

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 11 20:22:53 EST 2010

My whole life I have wanted a pantera with polished ZF.  So I bought one and have completely restored it over 5 years.  sort of almost getting close to being done.  After all the bodywork, when I sat down to polish the ZF, got my sandpaper and dremel ready, and then looked at all the angles, and corners, and ribbing,  and then I set forget this (actually a different f word).  It just seems like ridiculous amount of work.  I painted mine silver engine enamel and it is sort of OK.  disappointed in myself.  How many years does it take to polish up one of these??  justin