[DeTomaso] NPC: In-car or on-car camera recommendations

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 18:43:08 EST 2010

The kind of system that you want is one where the lens and recorder are not
in the same place, that's why they costso much more.

The lens can be moved around if you rig different mounts and in the event of
a crash,debris, etc, only the lens in trashed.

Think of the POV of a camera mounted in the front grill area or inside a
small aero fairingon the roof  ( i.e. F1 and Nascar )
or simply attached to a downtube on the roll bar for an over the shoulder
POV of the driver going down the road.

Here is one source.

http://www.vio-pov.com/?gclid=CL2b4djAnZ8CFRSdnAod-wpcJw

Michael Shortt