[DeTomaso] FW: Ford Racing SVO pedestal style roller rockerC351wanted

Barry Seib oldwheel at mts.net
Mon Jan 11 18:18:21 EST 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Barry Seib [mailto:oldwheel at mts.net]
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2010 5:07 PM
To: asajay at asajay.com
Subject: RE: [DeTomaso] Ford Racing SVO pedestal style roller
rockerC351wanted

Thanks Richard, Asa Jay and Garth, for your kind help.

I have located some new C351 rockers in stock with the help of Richard O.
from NW Panteras.

These people actually seem to have a very good STOCK of FMS SVO stuff and
their price is less than Summit or Jegs.

They sell M-6564-CS51  a pair of new ones for $48. This the number for
buying just a pair of replacement C351 rockers.

If you buy FORD SVO or FMS stuff, I think it's worth saving the contact
info.

They have no website but their email works good.

Barry