[DeTomaso] NPC: In-car or on-car camera recommendations

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Mon Jan 11 15:18:34 EST 2010

Very good Point Mark.  I pretty much already have the mounting adapter
picked out, it's a bit spendy, but solid.  I can use it with my
present handycamera.  I'm looking for something that might be better
in the environment too, on the outside of the car.  I don't really
want to run my handheld camcorder at 100+ MPH outside.  ;)

The two camera suggestions so far are pretty good.  At the moment I'm
leaning toward the Countrou or one from Race Optics.  I took a quick
look at the GoPro Hero cam and didn't think it was quite what I was
after, though I'll be going over them all again later.

But camera mounting... you bet... we want something stable.
Asa Jay