[DeTomaso] NPC: In-car or on-car camera recommendations

chris terp thefuture98070 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 11 13:23:10 EST 2010

I like my new Countrou DH.  Really simple to use, realatively inexpensive ($250), can be mounted on a helmet, dash or roll cage.  Jeesh, I should get a commission!

http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/product/TWENTY20-VHOLDR-CONTOURHD-CAMCORDER/?psreferrer=http%253A%252F%252Fshopping.yahoo.com%252Fsearch%253B_ylt%253DAv0Jqu8AZO62tPvMAHgzArMEgFoB%253Fp%257Cequalto%257Ccontourhd%257Camp%257Cdid%257Cequalto%257C&catalogId=115104&segment=badger