[DeTomaso] Flex Water Tube to water pump

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 10 20:13:06 EST 2010

Either way we're moving ahead. What we can't find Dick can fabricate.  This will not  turn into one of those 3+YEAR Darryl "I'm -all-most-ready-with-my-Corvette-suspension Johnson stories ;-]>

The *Mojave Mile* comes up in March.  "YOU" need to be there slacker!
Looks like Bob "BigBoy' Benson, Doc Abe and maybe a couple others are also gonna be ready for that gig

Details on <www.openroadracing.com>

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
"No One Gets Out Alive"